Saturday, April 19, 2014

iPhone vs. Android: why choose Nexus 5, instead of the ... - leonardo.it

Choose to buy a iPhone or a smartphone with Android is not a problem “religious” as it may seem, listening to those who possess them, and it is economic to a point: it is above all a question of needs. Often, these requirements are only habits – right or wrong – because, as I hear often, a web designer needs to work for Mac OS X and therefore should opt for iOS tablets and smartphone . I, the designer I really do not use neither the one nor the other … and work fine as well.

Who supports does not tell falsehoods . Using a Mac, it is quite normal to opt for iPad and iPhone perfectly complement the Apple ecosystem, regardless of the user’s profession. Is it really necessary to have them? No, not at all, because Android can be even more effective Nexus 5 and much more useful – in addition to cost half as much. The point is to identify situations in which, without prejudice to believe that they push a brand or a high price give guarantees. This is the reason why I did not I would purchase a S5 Galaxy .

now, the problem of app does not exist – if not for the different timing – even with Windows Phone 8.1 . I have a Nexus 4, but would purchase a Nexus 5 immediately if you change your smartphone: because I consider it the most suitable for my needs? And who would recommend? I mostly use Google services and Android is the best choice to interface with them for business or pleasure. The same applications are also available on iOS (see gallery), but do not work the same way. L ‘ iPhone experience is different.

With a computer for Windows 8.1 and above leaning services Google – Analytics by GMail, through Places for Business – Android is an obvious choice. If I had a Mac and I used iTunes, iCloud, etc.. I would a different speech : making use of the content from the Play Store and also working on the algorithms of search engines, the iPhone I would not help. Can perform the same functions? Yes, but not with the same immediacy. A concrete example? The synchronization via Bluetooth for Chrome and other app .

No comments:

Post a Comment