Monday, February 3, 2014

The Address Book Readers | Support Nexus 5 in Italy: be careful if ... - HDblog (Blog)

nexus 5 red

A few weeks ago we reported our experience on assistance Nexus 5 in Italy | Support Nexus in Italy: evidence of HDblog.it |. On that occasion we talked about the timing and manner of good and some choices that not everyone liked the replacement of the terminal. No problem, however, and found a service that has worked both with us and with other users, and colleagues have tested more or less the same way we have described.

Today, however, a reader alerted us his experience certainly not positive on the replacement of a Nexus 5 bought used but regularly bought and lawful origin. A very interesting point of view that could happen to many people considering how the exchange, sale and purchase of smartphones used by subito.it, ebay and flea markets are frequent.


by James | February 3, 2014

My bad experience with the use of Nexus 5 starts like so many others among smartphone enthusiasts: After you spread the word that I wanted to get rid of the beautiful but too big Lumia 1520 I get the call of an acquaintance who had been on the same days for the hands the jewel in Mountain View he proposed exchange. After the necessary control terminals, accessories and sales documents over a coffee, a practice common to many fans who come to the exchange in the used market to satisfy their curiosity without huge capital disbursed, either we go back home happy.

A bit ‘of days later, however, sick of having to say “ready” two or three times for each call and hear your friends and family ask me to repeat what was said because “I felt far “, with the experience of HDblog and Luca Viscardi documented on their blog, I decided to give me courage, to admit the hard truth to myself and call the number for Google.

MONDAY

  • I’m 10, the call center will be active! But where is the number? FIRST PROBLEM: The number and mode of assistance are explained in an unclear and hidden in a remote paging device of the play store, but it will not be to stop this and after a few clicks are not already on the phone long wait for an operator Italian language. He replies that a certain William, skipping the pleasantries I asked the GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WHICH HE ‘WAS BOUGHT THE DEVICE.

“Look, I do not have the time I have here the terminal with its box and invoice you sent to the first buyer with a lot of his name last name address and order number , we can do with those? “

– “NO, I’M SORRY, BUT NOT GOOGLE ACCOUNT WE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING” –


“But how’m sorry, I’m not required to have this information for assistance on a terminal DULY ACQUIRED which I RECEIPT OF ORDER!”

  • After a few minutes that it takes me a copy of the invoice and the box, imei terminal, order number, my Google account, data of the first purchaser (written on the invoice), I promised that I would call back shortly.
  • class=”c6″> THEM FROM THE SILENCE FOR ALL DAY.

TUESDAY ‘

  • Call the toll free number and find a second girl a little ‘nicer, but in thirty seconds I am advised that my request has already been taken in charge by my colleague the day before and I will be contacted via email. Within an hour the mail arrives William:

“Hello James, thank you for contacting Google. I’m William the Agent with whom you spoke on the phone and I’ll take care of your case. You might try these solutions because I can not enter the system at the moment:

  • 1 soft-reset
  • 2-safe mode
  • 3-Resetting the phone.

  • answer politely that as a good medium Androidiano I’ve already tried these solutions before you contact him and he replies that at the time WITHOUT GOOGLE ACCOUNT OF THE FIRST BUYER CAN NOT DO NOTHING.
  • class=”c6″> According to leap on the chair, this time a little ‘pissed.
  • Without me too many questions about this absurd request decide that the time has come to assume the role of Detective Nexus: After “googolato” (but out of spite I used Bing , I swear!) the name and surname of the first purchaser discover from his Facebook profile that this is a guy my age, INVESTING 1 euro by credit card so as not to end the private message in his “other” box where l ‘ would ever read it, I explain allegandogli photos and bill of her ex-terminal all that was done begging him to trust me and not be a maniac. FOR MY HUGE LUCK I found a person that is not available without making me a thousand questions provided me with the user name with which it has completed the purchase and send it immediately: WILLIAM OF SERVICE GOOGLE, NOW I DO NOT run away!

WEDNESDAY

  • 14.40. William must have been partying the night before and I wrote

“Hello James, thank you for contacting Google. I’m William and I will deal with your case. It was a pleasure for me keen to attend. In order to proceed I need to change the header data of the new instestario.

  • I resign myself to the idea of ??not having to deal with the king of quickness and despite sending them to him I had already sent them to him again.
  • class=”c6″> THEN THE USUAL TO SILENCE ALL DAY

THURSDAY

“I’m trying to resolve your case, unfortunately I can not access the system because it lacks the complete order, we say that a kind of security procedure, which should provide the old owner of the phone . I’ll try to log on to the system later, if in the meantime you can retrieve this number I ALREADY ‘(!!) Initiated the procedure of exchange of’ header. “

  • Third Leap chair, furious.
  • It turns out that the order number written on the invoice google play is INTENTIONALLY WRITTEN FROM GOOGLE INCOMPLETE for reasons incomprehensible to human reason: fortunately I can count on the first buyer who proved to be a HOLY and to which I have already promised pizza and beer in that of Perugia (although I though both of Florence) ..
  • class=”c6″> I provide the order number to William trying not to offend, but one question sticks in my mind:

“WHAT WAS UNAWARE SUCCESS TO A NEW PHONE HOLDER OF A DULY ACQUIRED FROM A PERSON WHO DOES NOT disperses YOUR PRIVACY ON THE WEB OR NOT LOSE TIME WITH STRANGERS? WOULD HAVE BEEN WITHOUT WARRANTY A DIFFERENCE OF WHAT HAPPENS WITH ALL THE OTHER PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET SO JUST THE TICKET? “

  • Without being a fan boy I think it’s Thursday and that if I had an iPhone I would have had assistance Monday ‘in the nearest Apple store without providing nothing but the serial number of the phone, but I try not to abandon me to tears.

BUT THE BEAUTY IS YET TO COME:

  • 15 hours. new email from William.

all right there should be no problems to start a practice of replacement, now I’ll tell you how you should proceed:

  • I would ask you kindly send me some photos of the device in general, front and back, and then specifically, some photos and / or videos (including a link to a video uploaded to YouTube with your account ) the defect described.
  • In addition I would also ask you to show your phone IMEI number by pressing * # 06 # (star hash 06 deleted).

  • Armed tablet of luck sending photos and youtube video where I explain clearly the defect, which lies in the performance of the microphone during calls with devilish detail describing the frequency, type of defect, perfect network conditions in which the defect occurs … I even see in the video that I have not carried out any procedure on the phone modding that could jeopardize their performance as being the virgin mother LG phone (with very little quality control) has produced .
  • class=”c6″> ENTER TRUST UP OF A REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE …

FRIDAY ‘

I’d ask you if you could kindly send me a video maybe even trying to make me see the problem know it is not easy, after the replacement, I will send you all the steps in this regard.

  • NOW ITS NOT THERE MORE I SEE ‘THE ANGER and this is what I said:

I’m sorry but I can not figure out if this is just a Google policy or if it is a problem I have only you. Imagine if it were your phone: arrovellandoti also would not find the way to make a video showing the defect without super powers techniques and instrumentation technique. We are consumers, not tech-reviewers and engineers in R & D. We use smartphones to passion and to improve our lives, not to avvelenarcela when something does not go to show what and why an object does not work: for what are the service centers and technicians. I had a touch that does not work, a display that filters the light I could show it in a video (which I’ve already posted yesterday) … But what I do, make a fake call when I say to a friend who pretend not to hear me nothing when the problem is that the voice disappears at times? I missed a week of trouble bureaucratic and absurd requests to date are really dissatisfied with the care received.

MONDAY

  • William had promised the replacement of the terminal and instead asks me to make yet another restoration after 7 days of mail to empty.
  • Call the service department and speak with the Savior, who justifies his colleague saying that the procedures for tracing the first purchaser were fair because I could find the phone for earth, and that they are dealing with people who continually want new terminals.
  • class=”c6″> to such nonsense answer that:
    • 1 – I have not found the phone on the ground, I provided evidence from the first email as a photo of the box, telephone, correspondence between the box and imei phone and scan the receipt of order with all necessary data
    • 2 – in the video you can clearly see that the model does not have terminal aesthetic defects of any kind and therefore have no need to be clever to get a new phone and all I need is “ONLY” have a nexus 5 with a working microphone!
    • 3 – I have not done any modding procedure that could justify such an aggressive and frankly I feel cheated at being told to do yet another restore because the installed applications such as Facebook or Twitter could affect performance audio call of my terminal …
  • All this is absurd, but despite this the Savior ask for explanations William and I will let you know hidden behind the screen of your PC by email …
  • top it all: THE OPERATOR THAT HE HAS ASKED FOR MORE ‘TIMES repeat what I said WHY I DO NOT FELT GOOD!

To date a week later still no solution ..


thanking James for the excellent testimony, we can not remain skeptical and doubtful about certain procedures Google. Although control is at least a duty, especially in the case of verification by the buyer and the origin of the phone, the time dilation and requests are not always easy to satisfy, may cause quite a few problems with less smart buyers of James. Of course, if the phone was “his” and purchased through your Google account, probably everything would be solved as per our experience | Support Nexus in Italy: evidence of HDblog.it |. Of course the question now is?


If the owner of the Nexus was not the vendor with whom James has concluded but terzoo even a fourth subject, you might like to trace the Google Account? In this case the only usable assistance could be that LG physical … A limit not just …



The Book Readers is a section of HDblog that allows all users to put their doubts, questions, tests , tests and thoughts to the fans in the world of mobile technology. find all the details of the address book and content already present in this page .

Follow HDblog Live from IFA 2013 – Click for all news
Stories: news androidnexus 5



The Address Book Readers | Support Nexus 5 in Italy: be careful if ... - HDblog (Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment